The SSC course offered by APOSS is equivalent to SSC course (Class X) of formal
system. To obtain admission in SSC course one has to complete 14 years of age by
31st August of year of admission and submit a self declaration that he/she is capable
of studying SSC course.
Scheme of Studies:-
The scheme of studies for SSC course is detailed here under.
- A learner has the flexibility to choose a minimum of five subjects: i.e., one or
two languages under Group 'A' and three to four subjects under Group 'B' from list
of subjects shown in each group totaling five subjects.
- A learner can opt for sixth subject either from Group 'A' or Group 'B'.
- To successfully complete the SSC course one has to pass a minimum of five subjects
with a minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
- Group-A: Hindi (201); English (202); Telugu (205); Urdu (206); Kannada (208); Oriya
(233); Tamil (237);
- Group-B: Mathematics (211); Science & Technology (212); Social Studies (213); Economics
(214); Business Studies (215); Home Science (216); Psychology (222); Indian Culture
& Heritage (223)
- One or two languages under Group-A and three or four subjects under Group-B in case
of opting for five subjects.
- One additional subject either from Group A or Group B in case of opting for six