- The Intermediate course offered by APOSS is equivalent to the formal Intermediate
course / Senior Secondary/ +2 course of Formal Boards.
- One has to pass SSC/10th Class/Secondary course to get admission into the Intermediate
course besides completed 15 years of age by 31st August of year of admission.
Scheme of Studies:-
The scheme of studies for Intermediate course is detailed here under.
- A learner has flexibility to select his/her choice of subjects from the list of
subjects given under Group 'A' and Group 'B' i.e., one or two languages under Group
'A' and three or four subjects under Group 'B' totaling five subjects.
- Learners have also option to select Sixth subject as per their choice either from
Group 'A' or Group 'B'.
- One has to pass a minimum of five subjects to declare him/her as pass with a minimum
of 35% marks in each subject.
- Group A Hindi (301); English (302); 305 (Telugu); Urdu (306);
- Group B Mathematics (311); Physics (312)*; Chemistry (313)*; Biology (314)*; History
(315); Geography (316); Political Science/ (Civics) (317); Economics (318); Commerce/
Business Studies (319); Accountancy (320); Home Science (321)*; Psychology (328);
English (302) compulsory
- One or two languages under Group-A and three or four subjects under Group-B in case
of opting for five subjects.
- One additional subject either from Group A or Group B in case of opting for six
* : Subjects have both Theory and Practical Papers
For complete details click here.